This machine has been specially developed for reclaiming powder from filled capsules. The filled capsules are passed through magazines to facilitate cutting of individual capsules by the moving blades provided.
This ensures separation of shell and powder, wherein only few traces of gelatine are present in the powder.
|Capsule model||0# 1# 2#|
|Power Supply||220V/50Hz 110V/60Hz|
|1.Hopper||2.Flow baffle||3.Frequency converter|
|4.Emergency button||5.Foot||6.Pick fork|
|7.Horizontal shift fork||8.Collection guide||9.Outlet|
Install 4 casters on the chassis.
Install the double right angle bracket on the chassis.
Loosen the screws, fit the bracket to the double right angle bracket, and then adjust to the best stable position, then tighten with screws. The screws can be screwed directly into the screw holes of the double right angle bracket.
Place the auxiliary hopper on the fuselage hopper.
From the selecting device into the capsule guide, the horizontal fork is pushed into the capsule separation. As the capsule moves forward, the separate blade on the capsule separation respectively catches the capsule body and the cap ends, the capsule moves along the blade, and finally separates, dropped from the collecting guide.
The internal data of the inverter has been set before the machine leaves the factory, and there is usually no need to adjust it.
When installing the discharge port, avoid contact with the small spring piece at the lower end of the selecting device.
When installing the hopper, ensure that the fork is free to move up and down.
When the horizontal fork is in place, install the capsule guide to pay special attention to the control of the H gap in the above figure. Normally, the size of H is 0.05 to 0.08 mm. If the gap is too small, it may cause the horizontal fork to collide with the capsule guide. If the gap is too large, it may affect the separation effect of the capsule.
The requirement is room temperature, and it should not be used in high temperature, humid, acid and alkaline environment in the long-term, so as not to affect the service life, efficiency and precision of the equipment.
Dry soft cloth, compressed air, alcohol, drier cloth, grease
(1) It is necessary to check whether there are any objects inside the various parts of the machine.
(2) Observe whether the power supply is normal and the power cord is damaged.
(3) The machine should be well grounded.
(4) Test run, observe whether the machine has abnormal conditions, and there are abnormal conditions, which should be resolved in time.
After each shift is used, remove the Hopper, Outlet, Pick fork, Collection guide, Horizontal shift fork and other components and clean them.
(1) Clean the machine. Wipe the outside of the machine with a soft, dry cloth. Use dust to clean the area where there is too much dust.
(2) Remove parts such as Hopper, Outlet, Pick fork, Collection guide, Horizontal shift fork, etc., clean with water or alcohol, and dry.
(3) Wipe the powder scattered on the machine frame.
(4) When wiping, pay attention to whether there are loose screws on the machine. If there is any looseness, it should be tightened immediately.
Open the cover on the left side of the Pick fork, wipe the four guide shafts, and apply the general grease.