Rotary sieve machine, often called rotary sifting machine, is a new high precision fine powder screening machine. It uses vertical vibration motor as excitation source. This motor is equipped on both sides with an eccentric hammer which functions to transfer the rotation movement of motor to horizontal, vertical and inclined motions. And the hammer then delivers the motions to screen surface for sifting. At present, rotary sieve machine is widely applied in pharmaceutical, foodstuff and other industries.
Rotary sieve machine is suitable for many industries.
- Chemical industry: resin, paint, industrial pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, herbal powder, etc.
- Food Industry: sugar powder, starch, salt, rice flour, milk powder, soybean milk, egg powder, soy sauce, juice, etc.
- Metal and metallurgy mining: aluminium , lead, copper, alloy and solder powder, ore, manganese dioxide, electrolytic copper powder, electric magnetic materials, grinding powder, refractory materials, kaolin, lime, alumina, heavy calcium carbonate, quartz sand, etc.
- Pollution treatment: waste oil, waste water, dyeing wastewater, additives, activated carbon, etc.
|Model||Diameter of screen surfaceSieve diameter (MM)||Sieve area (M³)||Exciting force (KN)||Vibration motor (KW)|
- Rotary sieve machine has features of small size, high efficiency, simple operation and small size. With high screening precision, it is suitable for all kinds of powdery and mucus materials.
- This rotary sifting machine is removable and only takes 3 to 5 minutes to change a net.
- Its screen is not blocked and produces little scattering dust. It can sieve 0 to 400 meshes of materials.
- Rotary sieve machine is well-designed and durable, which can work continuously.
- During the sieving process, coarse materials and impurities can be discharged automatically. The discharging direction can be adjusted along the circumferential direction.
- Rotary sifting machine can sieve materials on different layers (not more than 5) at the same time.
The operation is very simple, the quality is good, and it saves a lot of time
From: Jack | Date: 3/1/2021 2:07 AM
Write your own review
As an expert in the pharmaceutical and pharmaceutical packaging industry, iPharMachine has provided solutions for hundreds of pharmaceutical and health product manufacturers for 17 years. By visiting customers, we get good reviews from our customers.
- English Español Deutsche