Hot code printer ideal for imprinting date codes, lot numbers, expiration dates, and other letters/numbers into plastic and paper bags. A great way to keep track of your products. This is a great little machine for adding traceability to your products by adding a lot number, date code, or other important information.
Machine is sold complete with an assortment of numbers and letters to imprint on to your packages. Additional numbers and letters available if needed. The machine is widely used in food and pharmaceutical industries
|Speed||1-80/min (Different from person to person)|
|Printed letters||Arabic numbers, Chinese-English support|
|Thermal printing ribbon||Max width 35mm, standard core winding diameter φ25.4mm|
|Printing area||Max area in single file 4*35mm, around 15 printed letters contained|
|Printing area2||Max area in three file 13*35mm, around 21 printed letters contained|
|Power supply||220V 50Hz/110V 60Hz|
- Wide application range - especially widely used in food, beverage, medicine, daily cosmetics, electronic components, hardware, chemicals, etc.
- The printing is clear, using a hot print belt - no need to dry, print clearly.
- Applicable materials - can be applied to PT, PE, KT, CPP heat shrinkable labels, aluminum foil, paper, aluminum foil, plastic bags, beverage bottles, heat shrink labels, various plastic composite films, paper, over-plastic paper, Leather, cloth, packaging containers, bags, plastic products, plastic parts for electronic components.
- Convenient for changing copper characters - using a special word-changing structure, copper type grain loading and unloading is particularly convenient.
- The use of simple - reasonable design, precision processing, high-quality quality, so that users are assured, easy to maintain.
- Can print a variety of content - manufacturing date, batch number, expiration date, weight, price, size, origin, composition, additives, composition, quality, card number, registration number, manufacturer, seller, etc.
|1. Belt roller||2. Temperature adjustment knob||3. Guide rod||4. Insurance seat|
|5. Adjustment screw||6. Handle||7. Ribbon||8. Printing desk|
|9. Copper grain||10. Stepping spring||11. Pressure roller||12. Take-up wheel|
|13. Feed pulley||14. O-ring||15. Feed belt adjustment screw||16. Machine base|
|17. Torsion spring||18. Link||19. Printing plate|
Loosen the change nut on the Guide rod (1), remove the movable plexiglass baffle, install the hot print ribbon, and install the movable baffle. The baffle should be placed close to the side of the thermal print ribbon and wrap it in the direction shown. Change the belt nut, remove the movable baffle, install the hollow paper core tube (the hot paper ribbon runs out of the remaining paper core tube), take the lead in a small section, and stick the adhesive on the empty paper tube, pay attention to the direction The icons are in the same direction, Install the movable baffle and tighten the change nut.
Change the ribbon width
Adjust the axial position of the Guide rod (3) retaining ring. The inner retaining ring does not need to be adjusted. The distance between the outer retaining rings is adjusted to be 1 mm wider than the ribbon width.
Belt resistance adjustment
During the printing process with the coding machine, the word strip is not loose as the minimum limit, and the resistance of the tape is minimized, but the resistance should not be too small. It should be ensured that the printing after printing has sufficient tension and is not sticky or offset with this printed material.
Feed belt travel gap adjustment
Rotate the Feed belt adjustment screw (15) to make a left-handed and right-handed rotation to adjust the distance between the belts and the belt, and adjust the distance between the rows and the rows in the ribbon to be 1 mm.
According to the type of material to be printed, adjust the Temperature adjustment knob (2), the temperature table corresponding to each material is shown in the following table: (for reference only, affected by material thickness, origin, quality, temperature, etc.)
|Temperature scale||Applicable material|
|0-3||PE, CPP heat shrinkage mark|
|3-5||OPP, PVC and other composite plastic strips, paper|
Preheat the machine for 15-20 minutes. If it is urgent, adjust the temperature adjustment knob to the maximum value, and then adjust to the original position after reaching the expected temperature, which can shorten the warm-up time.
Push the Copper grain loading and unloading handle 1.5-2mm inward, and rotate the handle 90°, unhook the hook, pull out the Copper grain (9), and replace the Copper grain (9). When changing the Copper grain (9), you should not use metal to beat the Copper grain (9) to avoid damage to the Copper grain (9). The Copper grain (9) must be flattened.
Method of operation
After the machine is adjusted, it can be printed. The printing operation method is determined according to the operator's habit. For a thinner material, the whole stack can be placed in the printer, and one piece is taken out. For thicker materials, Single-sheet printing is preferred.
Regularly clean the surface of the belt pulley and the pinch roller with petroleum ether or absolute alcohol to prevent the tape from slipping and resulting in unclear printing. (Three days or once a week, depending on the pollution situation.)
The indicator of the power switch is not lit.
Check if the fuse is burned.
Manual coder does not code after startup
- If the temperature is too low, adjust the temperature adjustment knob in time.
- The heat sealing time is short, properly adjust the temperature or extend the heat seal time.
Coded damage or partial damage
When the temperature is too high, the temperature should be lowered or the heat sealing time should be shortened.
Manual coder printing is not clear or uneven
- The air pressure is too low and the air filter needs to be adjusted.
- The left and right gaps of the heating head are inconsistent, the position of the head of the hot head or the fixed head needs to be adjusted, and the power supply needs to be turned off, and the air pressure is basically the same, and then the work starts.
The coder does not heat
- Electric heating pipes are damaged, and the electric heating pipe should be replaced.
- The temperature controller in the heating block is damaged, the temperature control table should be replaced.
- Small circuit damage, should replace small circuit board.
- The fuse on the small line is damaged and the fuse should be replaced.
- The heating potentiometer is damaged, replace the heating potentiometer.
So far working very well
So far working very well, it is easier to use, our production needs are low, very suitable
From: Guest | Date: 9/27/2019 1:51 AM
Write your own review
As an expert in the pharmaceutical and pharmaceutical packaging industry, iPharMachine has provided solutions for hundreds of pharmaceutical and health product manufacturers for 17 years. By visiting customers, we get good reviews from our customers.