This machine is designed for small pharm factory, healthcare plant, food plants and preparation rooms,can be used to pack solid drugs like capsule, tablet, gelatin pearl, suppository, milk tablet, candy and hardware. The whole set is of compact design, beautiful appearance, smooth operation and low noise. Use internal heating method to ensure the PVC is evenly heated. There is no bubble in the aluminum foil while heating and hence no waste will occur.
|Standard Max. blister size||96*64 mm|
|Capacity||5~10 pc/min (one piece at a time)|
|Dimension||250*270*235 mm (Height: 500 mm in total with control lever)|
- Our machine comes with a set of blister mold freely. If you need to customize other blister molds, you could send us your design picture.
- Read the instructions carefully when setting the machine up for the first time, or when using the machine for the first time.
- The operation of the machine is easy.
- Check for any foreign objects in the moving tooling.
- Check if the power supply and heating temperature controller are functioning properly and if the power cord is damaged.
- Perform a trial run and check for any abnormal machine behavior. If any anomalies are detected, address them promptly. Check if the sealing result meets the requirements. If not, make adjustments.
- After every run, clean the tooling holder. Check for any dirt or debris sticking to the tooling surface; if found, use a wire brush to remove it. Clean other parts of the machine with a dry, soft cloth.
The mechanical operation is very simple and very easy to use.
From: ruixue | Date: 3/2/2021 12:26 AM
Write your own review
As an expert in the pharmaceutical and pharmaceutical packaging industry, iPharMachine has provided solutions for hundreds of pharmaceutical and health product manufacturers for 17 years. By visiting customers, we get good reviews from our customers.