The advantage of our capsule filling machine.
- Raw material is imported acrylic which is healthy, good transparency, durable, low weight.
- The screws & pins are made of stainless steel and meet the hygiene requirement GMP standards.
- The cap sheet adopt one-layer design and polished angles to prevent bleeding.
- The middle sheet adopt special flute design of high precision, which can avoid the breakage of capsules when joining them.
- The body sheet adopt the specially-dealt screws and springs, which can make no noise when pressing downwards. The detachable and undetachable body sheet is optional.
- The encapsulation sheet adopt special design, which can incerease the speed of capsules collection.
- The tamping tool is design to one-layer ,angles and pins being polished.
- The powder guard with a U-design powder guard to avoid loss of powders.
Check out our Manual Capsule Filling Machine Operating Procedure.
This has served me for years!
I have used the 400 capsule manual machine for 4 years now. It has served me well. I am careful not to loose the hardware because it sometimes comes off. So I purchased some back ups. It is important to adjust the bolts and nuts so that the caps are in the right position and not raised too high because it is squeezing the rack too tightly. This causes the nut to come off easily but they are easy enough to find. I also bought on amazon two kid’s toy indoor sandboxes. They are the right size and I keep the racks separately and can lay them out and put them away easily. I like that! The boxes also keep the powders contained and easy to dispose of. I can make a perfect batch of 2000 capsules in less than 2 hours. That’s a good thing.
I thought about going to the 800 but it’s so big, I would have to struggle to store it. Thank you for making this.
From: Maryann | Date: 5/14/2019 9:33 AM
3 years in
I just read the other first review and thought I'd add my impressions. I don't actually know how to adjust the machine, so I've always had a problem with the lids not completely closing. I do this afterwards quite manually. The downsides are: the capsules go in upside down and have to be turned, the lids do not close properly, the screws that align the plates often fall out, and it's not easy to clean one of the trays because the water gets trapped between the plates. And it warps if you put it into the dishwasher, so it has to be cleaned by hand. Having said that - this is a lot better than doing it manually and I will continue to use it. I make 400 liquid filled caps in 35 minutes and they are accurately filled and dosed properly. Definitely recommend.
From: Guest | Date: 11/21/2019 5:14 PM
Write your own review
As an expert in the pharmaceutical and pharmaceutical packaging industry, iPharMachine has provided solutions for hundreds of pharmaceutical and health product manufacturers for 17 years. By visiting customers, we get good reviews from our customers.