Capsule Polishing Machine: Maintenance and Precautions
- Check all parts that come into contact with the product, such as polishing cylinders, brushes, etc., whether they are in a normal state;
- Replace the worn parts to make sure that the equipment is working properly;
- If necessary, check that all screws and nuts are tightened;
- Check the connection status between the central shaft and the bearing, the middle shaft and the conversion block, the conversion block and the transmission shaft, and the transmission shaft and the motor;
- Check the running condition of the whole machine with no abnormal sound (no-load operation for not less than 3 minutes);
- Correct the working conditions of the clean air source and the dust suction device;
- Check the functions of the control system;
- Check if the power supply is normal and the power cord is not damaged.
- Regularly change the filter bag of the vacuum cleaner to avoid excessive accumulation of material.
Precautions during operation
- Avoid the wires being crushed, pulled and worn
When the capsule polishing machine is working, it mainly passes through the power source. If there are some problems with the power cord, it will cause the machine to malfunction. In serious cases, it will cause casualties. Therefore, be sure to pay attention to the protection measures of the power cord when working.
- Check the capsule polishing machine polishing pad for debris or yarn winding
The purpose of doing this is to prevent the belt from breaking. Because if there are debris and yarn winding, it will increase the running resistance of the motor, which will increase the sound of the motor and eventually lead to the belt breaking.
Leave your comment
As an expert in the pharmaceutical and pharmaceutical packaging industry, iPharMachine has provided solutions for hundreds of pharmaceutical and health product manufacturers for 17 years. By visiting customers, we get good reviews from our customers.