- After setting all relevant parameters and completing debugging, turn on power.
- Place the bottle in between the bottle supporting roller and labeling soft roller, with the bottom of the bottle against the catch pin.
- pull down the bottle pressing swinging arm, so that the bottle pressing roller press against the bottle to be labeled; by then the lower end of the swinging arm pushes the microswitch to turns it on, and them signal is transferred to the control module which drives the label pulling motor to rotate.
- Through synchronous belt, the label pulling motor drives labeling soft roller and other rollers to rotate to pulls the label paper passing through the stripping plate, and then labels are stripped from the backing paper.
- At the same time, labeling soft roller drives the bottle to rotate together, and the stripped labels will be stuck onto the preset position on the bottles.
- Labeling is completed, and then, could keep repeating above process for labeling.
- Switch off the power switch directly to stop the Round Bottle labeling Machine from running.
- Power switch can be switched off directly in the event of emergency or error. Please make sure there is no hazard before switching on the power again.
- During off-duty hours or when the machine is not going to be used for a long time, please unplug the power cord after turning off the power switch, and clean up the surfaces of the machine.
- Danger! Please make sure to use the ground wire to prevent electric shock.
- Danger! Please make sure the voltage is not overloaded.
- Warning! The part of electric box and the line shall be operated by an electrician or operate under the guide of a professional.
- Warning! Please pay attention to rotating part to prevent crushing.
Please do not use the machine in the following places:
- Places where the temperature changes drastically
- Places with high humidity and dew.
- Places where vibration or impact is very strong.
- Places with lots of dust.
- Places with splashing water, oil, and chemicals.
- Places with explosive and flammable dangerous goods