Maintenance of Code Printer Machines
The code printer is used for coding the surface of materials such as paper boxes, paper, plastic bags and aluminum foil. It is used in medicine, food, cosmetics, hardware and other industries. It is an integral part of the packaging industry.
1. Installation and use environment of the coding machine: It is required to work at room temperature. The machine cannot be used in high temperature, humid, acid and alkaline environment, otherwise it will affect the service life, efficiency and precision of the equipment.
2. Check before Use
(1) Check whether there are any debris on the belt roller, the printing platen, the copper grain, and the like.
(2) Observe whether the power supply is normal and the power cord is damaged.
(3) The machine should be well grounded.
(4) Test before using it, observe whether the machine has abnormal conditions, and if there are abnormal conditions, it should be resolved in time.
3. After each shift is used, the work surface needs to be cleaned up.
(1) Clean the machine and wipe the outside of the machine with a soft, dry cloth. In places where there is a lot of dust and there is no wiping, it can be purged with compressed air.
(2) When wiping, pay attention to whether there are loose screws on the machine. If there is any looseness, it should be tightened immediately.
5. Regular Maintenance
(1) Regularly clean the surface of the belt pulley and the pressure roller with petroleum ether or absolute alcohol to prevent the adhesive tape from slipping and resulting in unclear printing. (three days or once a week, depending on the pollution situation.)
(2) If the wearing parts are worn out, please replace them in time, otherwise it will affect the printing effect.
Leave your comment
As an expert in the pharmaceutical and pharmaceutical packaging industry, iPharMachine has provided solutions for hundreds of pharmaceutical and health product manufacturers for 17 years. By visiting customers, we get good reviews from our customers.