The automatic round bottle labeling machine can meet the needs of full-circle labeling or semi-circle labeling of round bottles. The applicable labels generally include self-adhesive labels, self-adhesive films, electronic supervision codes, and barcodes. This kind of equipment is often used for round bottle labeling in food, medicine, cosmetics, daily chemicals, electronics, hardware, plastics and other industries.
This bottle labeling machine needs to be used at room temperature, and should not be used in high temperature, humid, acid and alkaline environment for a long time, so as not to affect the service life, efficiency and precision of the equipment. Proper maintenance work helps to extend the life of the machine.
Before using the machine, check the following:
- It is necessary to check whether there are any debris on the peeling plate, ribbon, labeling mechanism, etc. If there are debris, please clean it in time.
- Ensure the reliability of the compressed air pressure pipeline and joints. If there is looseness or leakage, it should be disposed of in time.
- Observe whether the power supply is normal and the power cord is damaged.
- The machine should be well grounded.
- Try it out and observe whether the machine is abnormal or not. It should be solved in time.
After each use, operator needs to clean the work surface.
- Clean the machine. Wipe the outside of the machine with a soft, dry cloth. Use compressed air to clean the area where there is too much dust.
- If the peeling plate and the labeling mechanism are stuck with foreign matter, they can be wiped with a soft dry cloth.
- When wiping, pay attention to whether there are loose screws on the machine. If there is any loose area, it should be tightened immediately.
Regular inspection and maintenance: Periodic inspection of the machine should be carried out in order to maintain the normal operation of the machine, including but not limited to the following:
- Regularly check and measure the cleanliness of the photoelectric sensor.
- Anti-rust treatment: Spray each stainless steel and iron parts with anti-rust oil, and gently rub with a soft cloth.